Thursday, March 5, 2009

brrrrrr

Ok this is a little ridiculous.

Yesterday was a GLORIOUS +5C. The snow and ice were melting off of the house, the roads were turning into ponds, it gave me hope. Until about 10 minutes after LOST last night.

The wind started picking up, the snow started falling and so did the temperature. It is currently -14C, but with a windchill its almost -30.


Today is the day

Today we register our oldest for preschool. I don't know if I am ready for this step. I know she is. When I told her what today was, her eyes lit up..."REAWWY?" yes I replied "REAWWY REAWWY!" *sniff*

I'm a bit sad. I can't believe that I am going to have to hand her off to someone other than family or friends for a couple of hours a week...ok its only a couple of hours, but that's more than we've ever been apart. I have to put my complete trust in a stranger. It scares the dickens out of me, but its a part of it all, and she needs the friends since there are no little kids in our neck of the woods.


Me Time

Today my me time will be taken up with music, maybe a good book and some bad TV. We all need a little bad TV once a week. It's good for the soul ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment