Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby its cold outside

Well, its Monday. Something about the first Monday after the time change is calming to me. Every time. I don't know what it is, but I feel stress free again.

I got an email from the preschool this morning and we may be sending the oldest to school early. I have to let them know very soon though. What to do....

Playtime

Today, since its way too cold to go outside. We are going to have a dress up day. Nice and relaxing, with hot chocolate, and good conversation. Well, as good as it can get with a three year old.

Supper will be Linguini with chicken and mushrooms in an alfredo sauce, baked with cheese.

Me time

Today my me time will be a shower (hopefully sans three year old). As I have to work this kink out of my neck. It's been bothering me for 2 weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment